This document was last updated on 13 April 2023
This disclaimer applies to any electronic messages that pass through our information systems (including its contents, any attachments and all subsequent messages or attachments)
Recipients of email from us
Emails and their attachments (collectively “email”) are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient (or authorised representative) and have received a copy of the email:
- please notify the sender using the contact details contained in the email, by email. If this is not possible, then using the quickest means possible (telephone or fax). You must delete the email you received, including from your deleted items folder, once you have notified the sender.
- you must not forward, copy or otherwise transmit or disseminate the email or any of its contents to any person other than the named sender.
- you may not print, save, or store the email or any of its contents in electronic or physical form.
The email and its contents are confidential, unless specifically stated or if this is manifestly clear from the context (such as press releases and other official statements). If you are not certain whether the email is confidential, please check with the sender. Do not disclose it to anyone else. Only the person to whom the message was sent may use it. Do not add the sender’s email address or number to a database for the purposes of direct electronic marketing without their consent
Copyright notice for message content
We own the content of our emails (and this email disclaimer). It is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. We reserve all rights we do not expressly grant.
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no malicious software (malware) is in our message to you. We recommend that you virus check all messages you receive. While we use our best endeavours to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, we are not responsible or liable for any harm, damages, or loss (including any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems, or data corruption) arising from this message, including:
- from malicious software (malware),
- if someone else changes an email,
- for corruption of data, or any “denial of service”,
- for the non-delivery or incorrect delivery of any email,
- its effect on electronic devices, or
- its transmission in an unencrypted medium.
Legal requirements for emails
By communicating with us electronically, you consent to receiving emails from us electronically and agree that any agreement, notice, disclosure, or other message transmitted electronically satisfies any legal requirement, including that it be “in writing”. Unless otherwise agreed, we are only deemed to have:
- received a message once we have confirmed receipt orally or in writing; and
- sent a message once reflected as “sent” on our message server logs.
We reserve the right to intercept, monitor, review or disclose all emails. Employees do not have any privacy right in the creation of, sending of, receipt of or storage of information (e.g., email messages, internet pages) on the systems of the organisation. If you do not want your email to be read by us, you must not communicate with us by email
Corporate Information we must disclose by law
Name: ARMD.digital, a division of Genlib CC
Registration No.: 2008/032635/23
Managing Members: GA Rodinis