- If you have different branches that require their own unique commission allocation, or if you require commissions to be separated between users within the organisation, then each branch or user must complete their own application.
- With each registration, a unique Partner ID and Referral URL is assigned to a unique user’s email address (and commissions on sales are tracked to these fields).
- If more than one person uses this same Referral URL, only one Invoice will be issued with one Commission payment (the system will not differentiate between the users).
- The commission payment Invoice will reference the Partner ID.
- You can register multiple accounts using the same company details, banking details, etc. – the only difference will be the individual User’s Name and Email address will be used for the registration.
- In this instance, separate Invoices will be issued, and separate Payments will be made to the same company.
- Each commission payment Invoice will reference the respective user’s unique Partner ID.
Information Required for Partner Registration
To be completed by Duly Authorised Management.